Oracle DBA - Greater DC Area
The client is looking for an Oracle Database Administrator who is able to work independently in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate has excellent communication and time management skills and is able to deliver quality results in a timely manner.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Perform maintenance and administration of Oracle EBS environment including patching, cloning and backups.
* Develop several Unit Testing plan (UTP) and Test cases scripts conforming to Universal Modeling Language (UML) standard approach for the testing of customized applications.
* Perform Query optimizations using Explain Plan, Oracle SQL Trace.
* Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
* Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors
* Create automation for repeating database tasks
* Setup and maintain documentation and standards.
* Performance Monitoring, Space Monitoring, Capacity Planning and Concurrent Manager tuning.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Mid-Senior level experience in Database Administration in an Oracle environment
* Advanced Performance Tuning
* Experience PL/SQL Programming
* Knowledge of Data Modeling
* Driven mindset; ability to take initiative and work autonomously
* 6+ month contact with opportunity for extension
* Challenging and exciting project
* Opportunity to work in a fast paced environment and gain responsibility
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Oracle candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Oracle market, some of the opportunities, and Oracle jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.andersonfrank.com for more fantastic Oracle opportunities!
Anderson Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please submit resumes/CVs to email@example.com or email me for more information.