NetSuite IT Administrator | Los Angeles, CA | $115,000-$130,000
Anderson Frank is currently working with a fast growing company focused on nutrition and is looking to add a leader who has commitment and passion to their team.
* All aspects of the functionality, use, controls and development of NetSuite
* Maintaining and building outthe NetSuite Application
* 3rd party software and processes for an enterprise environment
* Tasked with designing and implementing connections with NetSuite as well as documenting all processes for changes made.
* Provide end-user support for various business units that interface with the NetSuite product and related applications.
* Extensive knowledge of NetSuite with 3 plus years of experience
* Data analytics, reporting, and database experience (SQL and NetSuite preferred)
* Basic Data Analysis experience with Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables)
* Regulatory, pharma experience a plus
* Hands-on experience with Azure, Office 365, and data visualization tools like PowerBI is a plus
* Knowledge of application and system security a plus
* Excellent communication skills
* Functional understanding of how firewalls work and NetSuite protection through the firewall
* IT Security basics, can assist third-party firm in identifying requirements for appropriate protection levels
* Understand requirements for VPN, external access and external protection, to the extent that requirements can be communicated to the third-party IT firm
* Ability to tie-together IT requirements and the continuously expanding use of NetSuite in the business. This is a critical aspect of the role.
If this sounds like an opportunity that fits your skill set then don't wait to apply! To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by emailing your resume to Chloe Giro at email@example.com or call me at (480) 530-2020.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.