A Seattle based company is seeking to add an experienced accounting professional with NetSuite administration experience to their team. This individual will work with a small, yet collaborative team and oversee all aspects of accounting for this company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Oversee all aspects of administration for NetSuite
* Assist with reporting, records, and information as needed
* Design and revise configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet evolving needs of the business
* Collaborate strategically with c-level executives
* Maintain systems by creation of fields, workflow rules, custom reports, custom scripts, and dashboard
* Partner with IT colleagues to groom systems required for enhanced functioning
* Serve as an ambassador who demonstrates value for the financial systems infrastructure and provide leadership
* Provide financial systems subject matter expertise for new and existing users
* Manage and comply with all compliance requirements
* Other duties assigned
* NetSuite Administrator or NetSuite Financial User certification a plus
* CPA certification a plus
* Proven success with NetSuite and ERP practices
If this sounds like a position that fits your skill set, the company is seeking to make an immediate hire so inquire as soon as possible. To discuss this role or other NetSuite opportunities e-mail your professional resume to Kjerstin Karlsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 480-530-2030.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.