Oracle ERP Architect - Remote
My client is looking to hire an Oracle ERP Architect to join their team. This position is an exciting opportunity to join a well established, yet high growth company.
Role & Responsibilities
* Lead technology assessments for new ERP initiatives.
* Collaborate with Solutions Architects and other team members to validate solution architectures, technical designs, system deployments and support documentation covering all architecture, design and operational aspects.
* Lead ERP architecture presentations to various audiences including technical and business leadership.
* Provide architectural leadership regarding ERP system functional and technical capabilities and best practices including implementation oversight for ERP projects.
Skills & Qualifications
* Senior experience in an architectural role at a mid to enterprise sized company.
* Extensive working experience within Oracle ERP, including strong technical experience with ERP data and integration architectures.
* Functional knowledge and experience with implementation of HR, Finance, and/or Supply Chain Management business processes and systems.
* Remote flexibility
* Competitive pay
* Leadership experience in an extremely well regarded company
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Oracle candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Oracle market, some of the opportunities, and Oracle jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.andersonfrank.com for more fantastic Oracle opportunities!
Anderson Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please submit resumes/CVs to email@example.com or email me for more information.