A new opportunity as a NetSuite Developer has opened up in Seattle. This client is looking to make an immediate hire.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Integrating applications with the NetSuite ERP System
* Assist in troubleshooting
* Designing and developing internal applications
* Analysis of business processes to recommend scripted optimizations/improvements
* Monitor the software to ensure proper functionality
* End to end management of customizations
* Creation of detailed user and technical documentations
* Provide necessary training to system users within the organization
* Customize scripts to optimize the platform around business needs
* Other duties assigned as needed
* Software development experience a plus
* Able to multitask and meet aggressive deadlines
* Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
* Understands ERP practices
* Proven experience and success working with NetSuite as an administrator
If this sounds like a position that fits your skill set, the company is seeking to make an immediate hire so inquire as soon as possible. To discuss this role or other NetSuite opportunities e-mail your professional resume to Kjerstin Karlsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 480-530-2030.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.