A luxury consumer goods company is seeking an accounting professional to join their team immediately in the Norwalk, CA area. Our client is a polished organization whose products provide an impactful keepsake that is everlasting. They have a strong presence within social media and their ideal candidate is tech savvy with an eCommerce background. The hyper-growth of this company needs a seasoned individual with a proven track record of leadership experience.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Protects assets by managing internal controls
* Oversees the company's financial condition by auditing and providing information to external sources
* Ability to identify and resolve process/system inefficiencies and drive process improvement
* Prepares reports by conducting collections and appropriately analyzing trends
* Ensures that operations are protected by keeping financial information confidential
* Achieves financial goals as directed
* Manage tax strategy
* Build and spearhead the accounting department
* Assists with various projects and works cross-functionally with other areas of the business
* Maintains and enforces adherence to compliance with federal, state, and local requirements
* Other duties assigned as needed
* CPA required
* eCommerce experience required
* NetSuite experience preferred
* Auditing experience
* Knowledge of corporate finance and tracking budget expenses
* Superior analytical skills
* Upholds confidentiality to a high degree
* Collaborative team member
* Able to multitask and meet aggressive deadlines
If this sounds like a position that fits your skill set, the company is seeking to make an immediate hire so inquire as soon as possible. To discuss this role or other NetSuite opportunities e-mail your professional resume to Kjerstin Karlsson at email@example.com or call at 480-530-2030.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.