NetSuite Administrator | Colorado | $90,000-$110,000
* Analyzes prospective NetSuite applications, workflows, and scripts to ensure alignment with business requirements.
* Acts as a go-between for end users and the Information Technology team to facilitate communication.
* Guides company through new NetSuite product updates and developments.
* Maintains NetSuite records, plans, reports, and other related documentation.
* Tests NetSuite products and uses customer information and feedback to implement improvements.
* Interfaces with users to ensure satisfaction and understanding of the product through discussion, NetSuite documentation, and training.
* Experience with automation tools, monitoring and auditing applications within NetSuite
* Even temperament to manage incidents even under stressful circumstances
* An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
* Ability to work effectively and add value as a team player,
* Ability to teach other members of the team and act as a mentor as required
* Must be able to coordinate across various groups and functional teams
If this sounds like an opportunity that fits your skill set then don't wait to apply! To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by emailing your resume to Chloe Giro at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (480) 530-2020.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.