NetSuite Administrator-Dallas, Texas-$85-95K
A specialty retail company currently recruiting for a NetSuite Administrator to work from their office in Hilton Head, South Carolina
Our clients company started in a small island South Carolina. They create specialty clothing aiming to bring fun back into your closet and personal style. They are recognized for their upscale, designer handbags, apparel and accessories, but it's the rich history, people and coastal beauty of the Island is what we most admire.
As the accounting manager, you will be reporting directly to the Director of Finance and Information Technology while working with a small team of associates from their office in Hilton Head, South Carolina using the NetSuite software:
Your responsibilities will include:
* Being accountable for the overall development, maintenance, continuity and support of our ERP, POS and Web applications.
* Manage the systems lifecycle such as: gathering, implementation, testing, documentation, deployment, training and maintenance.
* Suggest alternative solutions for business functions to reduce conflicting business practices with operational inefficiencies.
* Coordinate small project requests, and ensure through the development and execution of testing plans that production issues are minimal after implementation of new enhancements, changes or upgrades.
* Support a governance model to prioritize a portfolio of projects and minimize significant customizations by recommending out-of-the-box solutions.
To be a good fit for this role you should have the following experience:
* Minimum of 5 years of practical experience in project management, system implementation and system integration
* 2 -3 years of experience in NetSuite ERP required
* Experience with integrating NetSuite with Celigo, PaceJet, Lightspeed, Brandwise, B2B, Shipper HQ, Joors, Magento preferred
* 5 years of business experience across multiple functions
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to work creatively and effectively in fast paced environment
* Ability to articulate technical issues to a non-technical audience
* Excellent customer service skills and written and verbal communication skills
* Competent writing skills with email, documentation, and technical papers
* Exposure to process improvement and project management methodologies
* Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction, collaboration and self-training
* Solid understanding of common business practices related to:
* Accounting o Sales Management
* Inventory Management (Purchasing and Fulfillment) o Product Costing (material cost, landed cost and overhead) o Support (Case Management) o Project Management
* Previous experience communicating with external audit
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems is preferred
* Required experience: 10
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Arizona APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Brandon McMillon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (704)422-8239
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.