Jr. Information Systems Manager | Costa Mesa, CA | $70,000-$85,000
Anderson Frank is currently working with a fast growing company in the distribution industry looking to bring someone onto their team who can support their NetSuite implementation process.
* Managing NetSuite as a system of record.
* Testing and implementing the NetSuite application.
* Integrating Netsuite with systems of engagement including eCommerce platforms, databases, and other customer-facing platforms.
* Support integration of Netsuite with new eCommerce platforms and applications.
* Support data import process and migration.
* Create configuration of NetSuite to meet the business needs.
* Lead Netsuite apps implementation including potentially: NetSuite CRM and eCommerce, among others.
* Experience in IT and systems architecture around Netsuite.
* Experience managing internal and external developers.
* Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline.
* Hands-on experience leading NetSuite administration, customizations and data migration.
* Extensive experience as a business systems analyst.
* Efficient in custom record types, fields, forms, roles and permissions, page layouts, searches and reports, and NetSuite data model.
If this sounds like an opportunity that fits your skill set then don't wait to apply! To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by emailing your resume to Chloe Giro at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (480) 530-2020.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.