A start-up tech company is looking for a talented IT professional to join the team with the ability to build out their newly implemented NetSuite ERP system. This company will invite interviews for individuals that have NetSuite Administration/Analyst experience. Huge plus for candidates that have done integrations through Celigo. This is a great opportunity for individuals that looking to step into a position that will allow you to make executive technology decisions.
* Perform day-to-day operations, maintenance, and support tasks for all NetSuite applications
* Write standard and complex queries to support projects and approve reporting request
* Provide subject matter expertise to all NetSuite functions
* Architect, design, build and deliver NetSuite solutions for optimizing the usability and functionality of the system including customization and configuration (via Suite Script, Suite Flow, and Suite Cloud)
* Ability to train end-users on query writing and general navigation when applicable
* Perform and update managers and corporate users in each particular system
* Data extraction, data consolidating, and data cleansing required for data migration projects
* Participate in budgeting and forecasting projects across different department to compile specific data/financial reporting
* Other duties assigned
* At least 5+ years in NetSuite Administration required
* SuiteScript (1.0 & 2.0), SuiteBuilder, and SuiteTalk experience required
* Experience using Celigo preferred
* SuiteCommerce Advanced preferred
* Awareness of accounting business functions and technology solutions
If this sounds like a position that fits your skill set, the company is seeking to make an immediate hire so inquire as soon as possible. To discuss this role or other NetSuite opportunities e-mail your professional resume to Kjerstin Karlsson at email@example.com or call at 480-530-2030.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.