This is an exciting opportunity with a very well established Manufacturing / Consumer Goods Industry. World Leader providing products and services on a Global level. Company offers outstanding benefits, great culture and environment. Offers gym onsite. Looking for an analyst that can grow with them!
Financial Analyst will Report to the Director of FP&A. Will be responsible for coordinating/managing the Monthly and Full year Forecast and Budgeting functions. This position will manage and oversee preparation of monthly forecasts, annual budgets, long term plans including preparing financial presentations and performing capital expenditure analysis.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
* Responsible for the monthly and yearly budgeting process for the SE sector.
* Assist with the monthly forecast along with division senior management team.
* Prepare financial models to assist senior management in making strategic business decisions.
* Provide periodic reporting (monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually) to various stakeholders.
* Prepare budgeting / forecasting variance reports showing month-to-month, quarter-to-quarter and year-to-year trends.
* Responsible for the P&L and Cash Flow analysis.
* Support senior management team and departments heads with in-depth management reports as needed.
* Bachelor's degree Finance, Economics or Accounting required. MBA preferred.
* 5-10+ years of relevant experience in FP&A roles
* Strong financial modeling skills
* NetSuite ERP experience. Proficient with Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
* Medical & Dental
* Life Insurance
* Short Term and Long Term Disability
* Gym onsite