* plan, and generate insights to improve performance
* Work with Sales, Marketing and Content teams on the development and packaging of our customized sales offerings.
* Lead pricing strategy for media, including seasonal rates and incentives; analyzing sensitivity by market segment and various sales channels
* Measure the performance of 's ad sales planning based on industry, market penetration, renewals and retention rates.
* Generate insights for increasing revenue and inventory sold through our direct channel, within set boundaries for cost of goods sold and gross margin.
* Partner with Sales and FP&A teams to ensure coordination on revenue budgeting and forecasting.
* Build, maintain and enhance reporting on ad sales revenue performance.
* Leverage market research to incorporate external benchmarks for measuring revenue performance by customer and category.
* Develop new insights and recommendations to improvement the monetization of media inventory.
* Measure the effectiveness of our advertising packages in terms of sell through, eCPMs and utilization.
* Evaluate and approve custom rate cards and exception requests, including contract terms for viewability, audience guarantees, etc.
* Assist in shaping individual customer proposals; tracking how these proposals collectively consume inventory, with attention to maintaining gross margins.Participate in sales planning process; build models to support expected outcomes, identify gaps in performance versus
* BS/BA degree in a quantitative/problem solving discipline (or equivalent training and experience).
* 7+ years related work experience in digital media planning, operations or finance.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to collaborate cross functionally with multiple stakeholders
* Advanced Excel skills; building models and analyzing trends across multiple data sources. Experience with SQL, BI and analytics tools a plus
* Good business judgment and intellectual curiosity; ability to turn data into actionable insights and recommendations
* Experience with digital media industry standard revenue systems: currently uses Salesforce, Boostr, DoubleClick, Netsuite and Switchboard
Benefits & Perks
* Stock options
* Periodic Team Lunches and Happy Hour
* Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies and healthy food options
* Employee Interest and Hobby Groups supported by the company
* Flexible working hours
* International work environment with start-up culture