NetSuite Financial Analyst-Dallas Texas-$80K
A manufacturing company that is actively hiring for Netsuite Financial Analyst to work from their office in Dallas Texas.
This is an exciting opportunity with a very well established Manufacturing / Consumer Goods Industry. World Leader providing products and services on a Global level. Company offers outstanding benefits, great culture and environment. Offers gym onsite. Looking for an analyst that can grow with them!
Financial Analyst will Report to the Director of FP&A. Will be responsible for coordinating/managing the Monthly and Full year Forecast and Budgeting functions. This position will manage and oversee preparation of monthly forecasts, annual budgets, long term plans including preparing financial presentations and performing capital expenditure analysis.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Responsible for the monthly and yearly budgeting process for the SE sector.
* Assist with the monthly forecast along with division senior management team.
* Prepare financial models to assist senior management in making strategic business decisions.
* Provide periodic reporting (monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually) to various stakeholders.
* Prepare budgeting / forecasting variance reports showing month-to-month, quarter-to-quarter and year-to-year trends.
* Responsible for the P&L and Cash Flow analysis.
* Support senior management team and departments heads with in-depth management reports as needed.
To be a good fit for this role you should have the following experience:
* Bachelor's degree Finance, Economics or Accounting required. MBA preferred.
* 5-10+ years of relevant experience in FP&A roles
* Strong financial modeling skills
* NetSuiteERP experience. Proficient with Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Arizona APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Brandon McMillon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (704)422-8239
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.