NetSuite Senior Accountant-Fort Worth, Texas-$65-75K
A specialty manufacturing company currently recruiting for a NetSuite Senior Accountant to work from their office in Dallas Texas.
We are seeking a strong Sr. Accountant for a growing Corporation in the manufacturing Industry that is one of our top clients. This is an opportunity to work with a progressive company that offers a great opportunity for career advancement, visibility and interaction with senior management. They offer outstanding benefits and culture.
As the Senior Accountant, you will be reporting to the Chief Financial Officer while working with a small team of associates from their office in Dallas Texas using the NetSuite software:
Your responsibilities will include:
* Preparing and consolidating financial statements
* Reconciliation of inter-company transactions intra-month and at month-end.
* Reconcile numerous cash accounts and balance sheet accounts monthly.
* Analyze variances and account discrepancies
* Responsible for monthly allocation entries.
* Assist with budgeting and forecasting process and prepare variance analysis
* Prepare audit schedules.
To be a good fit for this role you should have the following experience:
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required.
* 5 - 7 years' experience in Accounting.
* NetSuite Exp Required
* Skilled excel user.
* CPA preferred.
* Knowledge of GAAP and PCAOB standards.
* 401(k) Matching
* Dental Insurance
* Disability Insurance
* Health Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Vision Insurance