Position: NetSuite ERP Consultant
Rate: $50-60 per hour CAD; 3 months
Our client, a large NetSuite End-User in the Saas space, is looking for a NetSuite Consultant to join their team to aid in the process of expediting the needs of contractors, professionals, and users amongst the internal business. This person will utilize best practices and methodologies to assist with implementing valuable business solutions for their platform. This candidate will join the entire internal team for the remainder of the implementation of NetSuite OneWorld modules and work directly with the Controller on a day-to-day basis.
* Perform in an advisory or subject matter expert role to facilitate solutions for user needs
* Examine and understand the current business processes of key users of the organization
* Map business processes to standard NetSuite functionality
* Perform Gap analysis
* Integrate/Implement NetSuite modules in accordance with the Professional Services Team
* Provide minor technical support
* Set up the application correlated to the business model requirements discovered earlier on
* Define and document customizations, interfaces, and extensions
* Ensure client satisfaction on delivery of services that results in customer reference or more services down the line
* Work with the client to resolve project issues and escalate to executives with proposed solutions
* Proven experience with NetSuite ERP, CRM, and OneWorld deployments
* Experience delivering end-to-end solutions in the NetSuite space dealing with multiple subsidiaries & currencies
* NetSuite ERP Consultant Certification preferred
* Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering or relevant
* Minor technical skills and can delegate tasks to Technical Consultants
* Functional experience considered an asset
* Minimum 1-2 years of professional work experience in the same context (integrations/implementations & customizations or ERP)
* Knowledge of ERP-NetSuite is an asset
* Ability to work and lead a team in efforts to adapt to continuous change and demands
Please send resume and cover letter to Jordyn Blom.
email@example.com or call 646-993-1411.
Anderson Frank is the global NetSuite recruitment provider. Our mission is to connect Partners and End Users with top NetSuite talent. By focusing solely on NetSuite, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid, exclusive relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their careers.
Anderson Frank is a division of the Frank Recruitment Group, a pioneering niche-IT recruitment business. We have recently been backed by private equity firm, TPG Growth, which has invested in some of the most innovative and transformative companies in the world.
If you are a NetSuite professional looking for a cutting-edge, exciting opportunity, or a company that would like to learn more about how Anderson Frank can add value to your business and NetSuite projects, please contact. I look forward to connecting with you!
Check out www.andersonfrank.com and follow our LinkedIn page for the latest NetSuite updates and opportunities.