Staff Accountant - NetSuite - Greater Boston - $50k-55k
Company provides innovative solutions and high quality service that enhance life safety, security, and communications. We are seeking a motivated, detail-orientated individual with a passion for technology, collaboration, and the opportunity for growth to join our team.
Role & Responsibilities
* Manage daily accounting operations, handle all aspects of general ledger including journal entry, maintain accounts receivable and accounts payable, and prepare financial reports.
* Perform monthly close process.
* Obtain and analyze financial information to prepare reports, statements, and recommendations.
* Design and manage reporting packages for utilization in analysis and development of efficiency's.
* Utilize problem solving skills to troubleshoot items needing clarification.
* Key contributor on implementation and transition to new ERP, document current workflows and implement best practices across the finance department.
* Provide assistance with the weekly payroll process.
* Abide by all regulatory guidance and internal policies & procedures.
Skills & Qualifications
* Previous experience with Solutions360 is a massive plus
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
* Ability to demonstrate improved practices for AP and AR processes
* 1-3 years general accounting or finance experience
* Solid proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
* Excellent analytic and quantitative skills
* Aptitude for problem-solving
* Experience with Paycom software and/or ERP systems & tools (i.e. Solutions360, NetSuite, Alteryx, etc.) is a huge plus
* Paid Vacation & Personal time, 10 paid Holidays, and Paid Community Service
* Comprehensive insurance, an Employee Assistance Program, and a 401(k) with employer match
* Flexible work arrangements available