NetSuite Developer | Denver | $120,000-$140,000
Anderson Frank is currently working with a company looking to bring on a developer who will work closely with different departments.
* Developing application interfaces and integrations, employing standard design patterns and development practices including scoping, requirements, architecture, development, testing and deployment.
* Performing complex configurations and customizations on NetSuite.
* Working with product teams to develop NetSuite ERP/CRM integrated solutions for bringing new products to market and supporting ongoing operations.
* Creating and maintaining technical documentation and specifications.
* Troubleshooting existing scripts and custom processes in production.
* Identifying, evaluating, and recommending key NetSuite configurations and customizations to support and improve business system needs.
* Experience designing and implementing solutions in ERP applications, application extensions, workflows and SuiteScripts for NetSuite.
* Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications and design.
* Self-starter, positive attitude, zero ego, and ability to problem-solve under minimal supervision.
If this sounds like an opportunity that fits your skill set then don't wait to apply! To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by emailing your resume to Chloe Giro at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.