A software company based out of San Diego is seeking a NetSuite Administrator to join their team. Their ideal candidate must have NetSuite ARM (Advanced Revenue Module) experience. Preferably someone that has done the integration and has been a technical lead for that module. This company is open to all candidates across the West Coast, US as this position operates 100% remote. If you have a strong accounting/revenue recognition background with IT experience utilizing Celigo and SuiteScripts, apply today!
* NetSuite Administration and other back office systems required
* NetSuite ARM for ASC 606/605 standards required
* Finance and accounting principles, including GL required
* SQL database experience, familiarity with database extraction tools required
* Celigo or similar ETL tool strongly desired
* NetSuite SuiteScripts 1.0 & 2.0 strongly desired
* Autonomy and self-motivated, this is a position that operates remotely and in an independent environment
* Advanced computer skills and proficient knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs with an emphasis on Excel and Outlook
* Ability to engage and lead team discussions and meetings
* Understands team dynamics and works well within a team structure
* Delegates responsibilities effectively.
* Ability to create and deliver presentations on new strategies, trends in the industry, and company performance
* Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and professional interactive skills are necessary to perform at a high degree of proficiency
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from suppliers, customers, management and inter-department staff
If this sounds like a position that fits your skill set, the company is seeking to make an immediate hire so inquire as soon as possible. To discuss this role or other NetSuite opportunities e-mail your professional resume to Kjerstin Karlsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 480-530-2030.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.