An Orange County client is seeking a Jr. NetSuite Systems Administrator to join their team immediately. This company has a reputable brand and is the a premiere distributor for their niche industry. Their mission to deliver authentic, category leading brands to their community and all business leaders of this company share that passion. Their ideal candidate must have 1-2 years of SuiteCommerce experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Monitor the system daily and manage all aspects of its security
* Maintain systems by creation of fields, workflow rules, custom reports, custom scripts, and dashboard
* Partner with IT colleagues to groom systems required for enhanced functioning
* Oversee all aspects of administration for NetSuite
* Design and revise configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet evolving needs of the business
* Assist with reporting, records, and information as needed for the Accounting and Revenue teams
* Provide financial systems subject matter expertise to trainers to create and deliver effective training for new and existing users
* Serve as an ambassador who demonstrates value for the financial systems infrastructure and provide leadership
* Other duties assigned
* eCommerce/SuiteCommerce experience required
* Solid understanding of ERP integrations
* NetSuite implementation experience a plus
* Able to multitask and meet aggressive deadlines
* Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
* Understands financial systems and ERP practices
If this sounds like a position that fits your skill set, the company is seeking to make an immediate hire so inquire as soon as possible. To discuss this role or other NetSuite opportunities e-mail your professional resume to Kjerstin Karlsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 480-530-2030.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.