Corporate Controller - NetSuite - Greater Boston Area
Organization is seeking a Corporate Controller to join our fast-paced, dynamic, and team-focused Global organizationThis role will report to the Vice President of Finance and Accounting and eventually be responsible for leading a finance and accounting organization located in multiple global geographies.
Role & Responsibilities
* Lead all aspects of domestic and international accounting operations
* Actively drive efficiency through automation and streamlining accounting processes
* Identify areas of risk and implement mitigation strategies, including but not limited to team structure, workflow, cross-functional collaboration and system and process changes
* Cross functional collaboration in building scalable processes to support growth
* Interact with and provide guidance to senior executives regarding financial matters
* Lead and maintain the relationship with external auditors
* Participate in key strategic initiatives and assist with other ad hoc projects
Skills & Qualifications
* 7+ years of relevant experience. Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and experience with Limited Liability Company (LLC) structure and tax aspects is a plus.
* Problem solving and decision-making capacity in a high growth environment
* Ability to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders in multiple countries.
* Strong technical accounting background with a thorough knowledge of US GAAP
* Strong verbal and written communications skills, presentation skills, facilitation skills and negotiation skills.
* Demonstrated ability to adapt practices, processes and techniques to changing priorities and issues and drive proactive, effective change leadership.
* Experience with NetSuite preferred
Telephone: 718 878 3813 (ext 3181)