Anderson Frank is currently working with a fast-growing company in the manufacturing industry looking to bring on an Administrator for their newly implemented ERP system. This company has a great culture, and a work hard play hard mentality.
* Act as the primary systems administrator for the company's Netsuite ERP
* Create and manage configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, scripts, integrations, reports and dashboards
* Document business objectives, use cases, business requirements, system specifications, workflows and process documentation.
* Provide internal, ongoing system/technical support and training to NetSuite users, while consistently working toward best practices and process improvements.
* Monitor and maintain the health of the platform, including system performance, scheduled jobs, and integrations.
* Review upgrades to evaluate impact on processes, configurations and customization.
* Assist in the development of advanced business intelligence and analytics reporting.
* Manage custom fields, forms, records, lists, and workflows to meet business requirements.
* Hands-on implementation, maintenance, and support experience with NetSuite OneWorld.
* ERP administration, configuration, and 3rd party integrations experience.
* Hands-on experience with Financial and Operations tasks, along with knowledge of financial and operational reporting.
* Thorough understanding of ERP modules - including order-to-cash (invoicing, accounts receivable, revenue recognition), procure-to-pay (purchasing, receiving, accounts payable) record-to-report (general ledger, fixed assets, multibook and billing), and supply chain and inventory.
* Technical expertise in managing high volume transactions.
* Administrator-level knowledge of roles, permissions, page layouts, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports, and dashboards.
If this sounds like an opportunity that fits your skill set then don't wait to apply! To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by emailing your resume to Chloe Giro at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.