Accounting Manager-NetSuite-Baton Rouge, Louisiana-$95K
A leading manufacturing company currently recruiting for a NetSuite Accounting Manger to work from their office in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
This consultancy is an energy service company that has delivered infrastructure projects to clients in the oil and gas and renewables industries for over 35 years. Clients continue to rely on their specialized services and practical approach toward project execution. They are committed to incident-free performance and are focused on continuous improvement initiatives and operational efficiencies that foster a safer, smarter workforce and workplace, uphold integrity, earn partners' trust, and maintain a high standard of performance excellence.
As the accounting manager, you will be reporting directly to the chief financial officer while working with a small team of associates from their office in Baton Rouge, Louisiana using the NetSuite software:
Your responsibilities will include:
* Prepare business unit documentation to facilitate annual review by outside accounting firm through coordination with corporate controller.
* Manage fixed assets, inventory, analyze working capital, freight cost/revenue and production variances
* Ensure Standard Cost and cost of goods sold are accurate.
* Use continuous improvement techniques to increase efficiency, decrease non-value-added activities, and use empirical methods to decide what matters rather than uncritically accepting pre-existing ideas.
* Manager will support leadership in creating an environment in the organization which fosters a mindset focused on performance, accountability and risk mitigation.
* Work closely with the Plant Manager and other department managers to analyze operations profitability and performance against budget.
* Oversee the month end close process and implement policies and procedures to improve the process.
* Conduct financial analysis and statement preparation.
* Plan, monitor, analyze and update Budget and Forecasts for the business unit.
To be a good fit for this role you should have the following experience:
* Must have previous experience in manufacturing environment
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
* 6+ years of accounting experience in manufacturing industry and 3+ years of accounting management experience.
* 2-3 years of Public accounting experience is a plus
* CPA preferred
* Proficiency with NetSuite or Oracle is preferred
* In-depth working knowledge of accounting (A/P, A/R, Payroll, Billing, General Ledger)
* Attention to detail and strong work ethic expected
* Medical & Dental
* Long Term and Short Term Disability
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Louisiana APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Brandon McMillon at email@example.com or call me at (704)422-8239
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.