Accounting Manager - Round Rock, TX - FT -95k+
Accounting Manager - Round Rock, TX - FT - 95k+
Are you interested in working for one of the top sporting goods companies in the world? We are seeking a dedicated, creative and driven Accounting Manager for Immediate hire in Lancaster County SC!
Our client is a top-ranked company in the industry and manufacture and distribute their products to top retailers and customers. Our client is your one-stop sports shop for everything a fan would want.
Are You a Fit for Our Culture?
This is great opportunity for an Accounting Manager to become a part of a very progressive company with strong partnerships that is growing and thriving even during these crazy times. They have a inclusive culture and embraces work hard play hard environment. Here you will quickly realize that the term "team" is not merely a trendy resume buzzword.
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
* Accounting Manager will oversee daily operations of the accounting department.
* Manage the accounts payable, receivables, collections, general accounting and payroll process.
* Lead a team of 3-5 accounting associates.
* Work closely with the Plant Manager and other department managers to analyze operations profitability and performance against budget.
* Oversee the month end close process and implement policies and procedures to improve the process.
* Conduct financial analysis and statement preparation.
* Plan, monitor, analyze and update Budget and Forecasts for the business unit.
* Prepare business unit documentation to facilitate annual review by outside accounting firm through coordination with corporate controller.
* Manage fixed assets, inventory, analyze working capital, freight cost/revenue and production variances
* Ensure Standard Cost and cost of goods sold are accurate.
* Use continuous improvement techniques to increase efficiency, decrease non-value-added activities, and use empirical methods to decide what matters rather than uncritically accepting pre-existing ideas.
* Manager will support leadership in creating an environment in the organization which fosters a mindset focused on performance, accountability and risk mitigation
Minimum REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Type A, self-motivated, creative out-of-the-box thinker that naturally pushes to constantly improve systems, processes and procedures to minimize non value-added activities
* Incredible attention to detail
* Logical thinking expected
* Willingness to roll-up-your-sleeves and be a hands-on contributor
* Able to work independently as well as a member of our team
* Superior organizational and prioritization skills
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance Required
* CPA preferred
* 6+ years of accounting experience in manufacturing industry and 3+ years of accounting management experience.
* 2-3 years of Public accounting experience is a plus
* Proficiency with NetSuite or Oracle is preferred
* In-depth working knowledge of accounting (A/P, A/R, Payroll, Billing, General Ledger)
* Medical & Dental
* Long Term and Short Term Disability
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Texas APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Martin at M.vandermeer@andersonfrank,com or call me at
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.