Anderson Frank is currently working with a company looking to bring on a NetSuite Technical Consultant who can come onto their team and work in a unique culture. This is an opportunity to work in an exciting organization with other hardworking professionals.
* Design functional/technical solutions, architect and develop programs, unit test programs and install deliverables.
* Solve issues by utilizing analytical and problem-solving skills and working with other team members.
* Provide assistance and support to existing clients, internal staff and other individuals or groups as needed.
* Interact with clients to understand their business requirements/needs and provide estimates for work upon request.
* Provide technical training to clients as needed.
* Work as team member effectively with others in the company in a collaborative and productive manner.
* Provide NetSuite training and technical support to end users throughout the implementation
* Provide technical support to clients as and when required post-implementation
* Perform integration, configuration, data migration and user access control settings involving NetSuite
If this sounds like an opportunity that fits your skill set then don't wait to apply! To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by emailing your resume to Chloe Giro at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.