Business Systems Analyst - NetSuite - Greater Boston
Company is in the top 5 largest designer and supplier of Promotional products and branded office supplies in the US . They have over 10 brands that top rated leaders in their field. They have been expanding rapidly and acquiring similar businesses across the country, ranking them in the top 10 in terms of revenue amongst other Promotional suppliers. They are committed to socially, economically and environmentally responsible business practices. They are looking for a business systems Analyst to help support their NetSuite platform and integration's and also help on various IT projects.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will mainly support desk and BSA work
* Help to implement NetSuite within subsidiaries
* You will be responsible for creating custom fields, workflows, records, reports within NetSuite
* Making sure all IT processes are up to date, recheck previous IT projects to make sure they are functioning well
* Work with the enterprise systems manager
* Troubleshoot user issues
Skills & Qualifications
* SuiteScript is a plus
* Be able to go into the office up to 5 days a week
* NetSuite experience is required
* Previous experience in a similar role required
* Great communication skills and ability to work across different teams
* Great family culture and extremely low turnover rate
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the Greater Boston Area APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Louisa de Roetth at l.de-roetth or call me at 718-878-3813
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.