An exciting accounting opportunity is available with an eco-friendly manufacturing company in the Federal Way, WA area. This is a family owned business that has seen 35% growth YOY. This position will work in tandem with the CEO and Business Owner on accounting processes and will have ownership over all aspects of the accounting department.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Adhere to all company policies to ensure safe financial practices
* Oversee all aspects of accounting functions for NetSuite
* Collaborate with accounting team and c-level staff
* Create custom reports in NetSuite
* Lead month end close process
* Perform bank account reconciliations
* Provide financial systems subject matter expertise for new and existing users
* Other duties assigned as needed
* Manufacturing experience required
* CPA certification highly desired
* Must be passionate about the company's mission and see a career in manufacturing
* Comfortable in stressful work environments
* Efficient communicator
* Proven success with NetSuite and ERP practices
If this sounds like a position that fits your skill set, the company is seeking to make an immediate hire so inquire as soon as possible. To discuss this role or other NetSuite opportunities e-mail your professional resume to Kjerstin Karlsson at email@example.com or call at 480-530-2030.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.