My client is currently looking to add on a NetSuite Systems Analyst to their NetSuite team and reporting to the Enterprise Systems Manager. This company was ranked as a top 10 wholesale suppler for 2019 and surpassed over $200 million in revenue. They are continuously growing and acquiring new business throughout the US and Canada and migrating all of them onto their NetSuite OneWorld system.
In this role you will be responsible for spearheading the subsidiary deployment of NetSuite, create custom workflows, saved searches and dashboards for the IT, Finance, and Sales teams. You will work alongside the Enterprise System Manager and assist with managing various projects, troubleshooting user issues, lead end user training, and change management. This role has a clear path to a Manager level role within the first 12-16 months as the NetSuite team continues to get built out.
Role & Responsibilities
* Create custom dashboards for various department
* Assist in the subsidiary deployment of NetSuite
* Assist in creating new saved searches, forms, fields, and reports
Skills & Qualifications
* Prior hands on NetSuite ERP or OneWorld experience
* NetSuite implementation experience
* Strong Project Management experience