Staff Accountant - NetSuite - Greater Boston - $50k-55k
Company provides innovative solutions and high quality service that enhance life safety, security, and communications. We are seeking a motivated, detail-orientated individual with a passion for technology, collaboration, and the opportunity for growth to join our team.
Role & Responsibilities
* Manage daily accounting operations, handle all aspects of general ledger including journal entry, maintain accounts receivable and accounts payable, and prepare financial reports.
* Perform monthly close process.
* Obtain and analyze financial information to prepare reports, statements, and recommendations.
* Design and manage reporting packages for utilization in analysis and development of efficiencies.
* Utilize problem solving skills to troubleshoot items needing clarification.
* Key contributor on implementation and transition to new ERP, document current workflows and implement best practices across the finance department.
* Provide assistance with the weekly payroll process.
Skills & Qualifications
* Previous experience with Solutions360 is a massive plus
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
* Ability to demonstrate improved practices for AP and AR processes
* 1-3 years general accounting or finance experience
* Solid proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
* Experience with Paycom software and/or ERP systems & tools (i.e. Solutions360, NetSuite, Alteryx, etc.) is a huge plus
* Paid Vacation & Personal time, 10 paid Holidays, and Paid Community Service
* Comprehensive insurance, an Employee Assistance Program, and a 401(k) with employer match
* Ability to stay part time remote after stay at home orders end
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the Greater Boston Area APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Louisa de Roetth at email@example.com or call me at 718-878-3813
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.