I'm currently looking for a Controller with experience in both NetSuite and working with 501(c)(3) and/or 501(c)(4) organizations for my Washington, D.C. based client. This Controller role is a full-time, permanent role that will lead all accounting operations, as well as providing strong team leadership across their organization. This role will also partner with C-Suite and senior leadership to ensure continuous improvement to the organization's infrastructure. Ensuring employee wellness, our client is pleased to offer both medical insurance, four weeks paid vacation , and an annual paid leave period at the end of the calendar year.
You ideally have a background in accounting and finance, specifically for non-profit organizations, with a strong NetSuite background. You also have a passion for working with complex , multiple partner non-profit organizations.
Role & Responsibilities
* Team leadership- oversee and supervise Accounting Department, support the CFO in reporting for Board committees and development of Board reports
* Accounting systems and management- support implementation and optimization of ERP (NetSuite), design and implement enhanced workflows and systems to support efficiency and accuracy of accounting data
Skills & Qualifications
* Financial and accounting experience, including senior level
* Experience in non-profit account for 501(c)(3) and/or 501(c)(4) organizations
* ERP experience including: NetSuite, Salesforce
* Supervisory experience (e.g., team management)
* Advanced knowledge GAAP, FASB, and financial management and internal control compliance
* Change management
* Medical benefits
* 4 weeks of annual paid vacation; additional paid holiday leave between December 24 and January 1
* 401(K) with Employer Match 8% (after 6 months of employment; and 3% employer contribution for the first 6 months)
* Limited travel (position is based in Washington, D.C.)
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 347-783-6563.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.