NetSuite Implementation Consultant- Little Rock, AR -$85/hr-6 month contract
A dynamic End-User in the retail industry is seeking a highly motivated NetSuite Implementation Consultant to join their growing team. The individual will be responsible for leading the company through a NetSuite implementation.
* You will provide implementation consultation, project management, and support services during NetSuite implementation
* You will work alongside the NetSuite Professional Services team to customize and implement 3rd party applications into client infrastructure
* Experience in translating business requirements into workable NetSuite business solutions
* Ability to script in SuiteScript 1.0 & 2.0 (asset)
* Strong understanding of business, able to adapt to nearly any business model
* Experience performing multiple NetSuite implementations as Lead Consultant
* Certification in NetSuite ERP preferred, but not required
* Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent experience
* NetSuite administration and configuration experience working with NetSuite ERP and OneWorld modules, or similar experience within different technology is considered as an asset
********To apply for this position please email your resume to: ********email@example.com
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.