Corporate Controller - NetSuite - Greater Boston Area - 100k
Organization is seeking a Corporate Controller to join our fast-paced, dynamic, and team-focused Global organization. They build profitable companies by combining established and emerging technologies to deliver business value. This role will report to the Vice President of Finance and Accounting and eventually be responsible for leading a finance and accounting organization located in multiple global geographies.
Role & Responsibilities
* Lead all aspects of domestic and international accounting operations
* Actively drive efficiency through automation and streamlining accounting processes
* Identify areas of risk and implement mitigation strategies, including but not limited to team structure, workflow, cross-functional collaboration and system and process changes
* Cross functional collaboration in building scalable processes to support growth
* Interact with and provide guidance to senior executives regarding financial matters
* Lead and maintain the relationship with external auditors
* Participate in key strategic initiatives and assist with other ad hoc projects
Skills & Qualifications
* 7+ years of relevant experience. Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and experience with Limited Liability Company (LLC) structure and tax aspects is a plus.
* Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
* Problem solving and decision-making capacity in a high growth environment
* Ability to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders in multiple countries.
* Strong technical accounting background with a thorough knowledge of US GAAP
* Strong verbal and written communications skills, presentation skills, facilitation skills and negotiation skills.
* Demonstrated ability to adapt practices, processes and techniques to changing priorities and issues and drive proactive, effective change leadership.
* Experience with NetSuite preferred
* Remote with the opportunity to commute 2-3 days a week following stay at home orders
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the Greater Boston Area APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Louisa de Roetth at l.de-roetth or call me at 718-878-3813
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.