An innovative and rapidly expanding company looking for a Senior Accountant with NetSuite experience in the Biotech Industry. As the Senior Accountant for this company, you will be working alongside the CFO & controller. As the Senior Accountant for this company you will help oversee the reporting to stakeholders and fully cycle accounting function of the company.
* Responsible for compiling monthly, quarterly and annual Financial statements
* Assist in the development of Internal reporting to managers and operating divisions.
* Use knowledge of GAAP and SOX compliance
* Work alongside CFO and Controller to present financials to stakeholders
* Perform financial budgeting and forecast reporting
* Manage client relationships
* Design, develop, implement and monitor of internal control systems and process
* Account variance analysis
* Public accounting / Publicly traded company (SOX compliance)
* At least 1 year of NetSuite Experience or similar ERP experience
* 3+ years of accounting experience
* Shares/Options and Equity (3 years of year over year growth in a row)
* Salary + Bonus
* Great ROI on experience for your career
* Inspiring Leadership
* Opportunity for growth in the position and company
* Ability to make a direct impact on the business
* Fast paced and exciting!