A San Jose, CA company is looking for a NetSuite Technical Lead to manage and develop the platform for evolving business needs. This organization is growing internationally and needs an experienced developer to lead a few other developers on customizations and maintaining systems integrations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Develop, test, and deploy customizations, custom objects, third party tools, applications, and new NetSuite functionality
* Troubleshoot application and script issues
* Automating and customizing the backend of NetSuite ERP processes
* Develop new customizations with SuiteScript 2.0 and workflows
* Manage and design NetSuite integrations
* Work direct with management and cross functionally for system improvements
* Develop and maintain API connections to our eCommerce sites
* NetSuite experience required
* Proven track record of system development experience
* Fundamental knowledge of inventory and accounting correlations
* Experience with SQL and report building
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
If this sounds like a position that fits your skill set, the company is seeking to make an immediate hire so inquire as soon as possible. To discuss this role or other NetSuite opportunities e-mail your professional resume to Kjerstin Karlsson at email@example.com or call at 480-530-2030.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.