An international Bay Area company is seeking a NetSuite Business Analyst that has a strong supply chain background. This opportunity would require someone to go on-site. Any candidate that is familiar with Supply Planning systems and WMS in part with NetSuite are encouraged to apply.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Create custom dashboards for departments cross functionally
* Assist in creating new saved searches, forms, fields, and reports
* Troubleshoot user issues
* Ensure all IT processes are up to date
* Serve as a subject matter expert in supply chain correspondence to NetSuite
* Collaborate with accounting/finance departments on analyzing trends and compiling necessary reports
* Other duties assigned
* NetSuite experience required
* WMS and Supply Planning systems experience a plus
* Understands ERP practices
* Ability to understand high-level business/operational requirements with Supply Chain
* Efficient in compiling reports
* Strong presentations skills
* Working on site
If this sounds like a position that fits your skill set, the company is seeking to make an immediate hire so inquire as soon as possible. To discuss this role or other NetSuite opportunities e-mail your professional resume to Kjerstin Karlsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 480-530-2030.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.