Corporate Controller, Software Industry, $150K, Miami
* Six figure salary + performance bonus
* 401k and medical benefits
* Leading a team of 5
About the Company
Headquartered in Florida, this rapidly growing software company has offices in multiple global locations across Europe & Asia. They are looking to grow organically and through acquisitions to triple their size in the next 5 years.
This Leader will be responsible for budget management, financial analysis, revenue recognition, forecasting, operational accounting and financial reporting. As a Global Controller, your primary responsibilities will include:
* Developing and refining financial strategy to achieve organizational goals
* Leading the Accounting and Finance function for the enterprise
* Interacting with the senior leadership and the Private equity group and reporting business performance and metrics
* Maintaining a system of documented accounting policies and procedures in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
* Ensuring accurate revenue recognition and monitoring contract billing
* Implementing a new ERP system for Accounting & Finance
* Developing and managing financial controls in accordance with the company's procedures
* Managing relationship with external stakeholders, like External auditors, bankers etc
* Participating in integrating acquisitions and evaluating new acquisition opportunities
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
* CPA qualification is required
* Experience in software services or related industry, preferably with organizations in a high growth stage
* Previous experience in a Controller-ship position in team management capacity is a must
* Process improvement experience specifically in implanting a new ERP system; NetSuite experience will be preferred
* High level of integrity, confidentiality and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation.
To fast-track you application, please call or email t.mustafa@andersonfrankgroup today