NetSuite Developer; Atlanta area
A new opportunity as a NetSuite Developer has opened up in the Georgia region. My exclusive client is looking for someone with a strong background in working with the NetSuite platform. This role is for someone who has a passion for NetSuite and other Netsuite products.
* Enhance existing functionality and improve processes within NetSuite.
* Create and edit dashboards, saved searches, reports, workflows, KPIs, forms, etc.
* Control data and access as well as maintaining master data.
* Provide training across the users of NetSuite
* A ctas primary contact for all NetSuite related issues - role changes, controls, and NetSuite support.
* Develop, test, and deploy customizations, custom objects, third-party tools/applications etc.
* Responsible for NetSuite Development Enhancements - SuiteScript and Suiteflows
* Documentation of NetSuite new scripts developed.
* Making recommendations in the system to meet industry best practices for the client
* Analysis of current scripts to potentially eliminate and create more efficient customizations.
Skills & Qualifications
* 4+ years hands-on experience with NetSuite development and integration on the NetSuite platform.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
* Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
* Certified NetSuite Developer is a plus
* Certified NetSuite Consultant or Admin considered an additional asset
* We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.
* Those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
* Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
********To apply for this position please email your resume to: ********email@example.com
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.