* Enhance existing functionality and improve processes within NetSuite.
* Create and edit dashboards, saved searches, reports, workflows, KPIs, forms, etc.
* Control data and access as well as maintaining master data.
* Provide training across the users of NetSuite
* A ctas primary contact for all NetSuite related issues - role changes, controls, and NetSuite support.
* Develop, test, and deploy customizations, custom objects, third-party tools/applications etc.
* Responsible for NetSuite Development Enhancements - SuiteScript and Suiteflows
* Documentation of NetSuite new scripts developed.
* Making recommendations in the system to meet industry best practices for the client
* Analysis of current scripts to potentially eliminate and create more efficient customizations.
Skills & Qualifications
* 4+ years hands on experience with NetSuite development and integration on the NetSuite platform.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
* Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
* Certified NetSuite Developer is a plus
* Certified NetSuite Consultant or Admin considered additional asset
* We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.
* Those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
* Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S