A growing organization I am working with is seeking a Supply Chain Manager. As the Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of acquiring materials and the proper setup of products for Production and Distribution to operate. These include sourcing, quoting, setup and purchasing of productions. The person needs to be processed focused and be able to be the daily bridge between Sales and the rest of Operations.
Role & Responsibilities
* Leads the supply chain team, consisting of Product Development and Procurement Departments, to execute best practices and measuring performance through agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
* Develop sourcing and inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
* Must have leadership qualities to provide oversight of timely new customer quoting and item setup
* Lead teams that are responsible for collecting customer requirements and converting those into Operational specifications for daily success
Skills & Qualifications
* Background in Supply chain management/procurement
* Experience having direct reports
* Extensive knowledge of advanced statistical planning tools and processes.
* Experience using Netsuite (preferred) or other ERPs
* Sourcing experience and vendor management (preferred)
This company is targeting 65-80k salary based on experience, with a 10% annual bonus. Remote flexibility 2-3 days a week is also available.