A global company is seeking a NetSuite Administrator to join their team. This individual must come from a techno-functional background with at least 3+ years utilizing the NetSuite platform with an end user. SuiteScripting and SuiteCommerce Advanced experience is a requirement for this opportunity. If you're looking for a pivotal IT role with a large company, this is the right position for you.
Roles and Responsibility:
* Spearhead the IT department for all NetSuite related duties
* Perform functional business requirements such as; order to cash, procure to pay, sales order, advanced pricing management, order fulfilment, item receipts, etc.
* Optimize NetSuite for business needs
* Create and maintain users, roles, permissions, perform updates, integration and configurations for forms customers/contacts
* Customize access and security for users both internally and externally
* Troubleshoot NetSuite related issues
* Build, test, and bring production customized solutions to meet and automate business processes
* Train new hires for all departments for NetSuite usage
* Work with NetSuite implementation partners and ensure all installations, upgrades, and integrations perform correctly
* Other duties assigned
* Proven experience as a NetSuite Administrator required
* SuiteCommerce Advanced experience required
* SuiteScript 2.0 experience highly desired
* Well-spoken and self-motivated
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this sounds like a position that fits your skill set, the company is seeking to make an immediate hire so inquire as soon as possible. To discuss this role or other NetSuite opportunities e-mail your professional resume to Kjerstin Karlsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 480-530-2030.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.