Sr. Accountant - NetSuite Experience - Greater Boston Area - USD 90,000.00 - Innovated Company
Sr. Accountant - NetSuite - Greater Boston Area - Innovated Company. This organization was referred to Anderson Frank by a highly respected member of the Boston NetSuite user group and they are a leader in the development of medicines. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with public company experience who is looking for a position where they can further develop their skills and grow in a fast-paced company.
* Own certain monthly close processes and prepare month end journal entries and reconciliations partnering with the business where applicable
* Create and maintain process documentation and evidence to support the Sarbanes Oxley Section 404 compliance program
* Manage payroll process to ensure timely and accurate changes to payroll using ADP Workforce Now
* Provide requested documentation and analysis to support the external audit
* Assist with internal reporting and variance analysis to Senior Management
* Support the optimization of the NetSuite accounting system and other third-party tools to drive team efficiency
* Participate in special projects, including system implementations, integrations and upgrades as needed
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Accounting, CPA a plus
* 3-5 years of progressive accounting experience with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a public company environment
* Solid knowledge of US GAAP and SOX Section 404
* Detail-oriented and organized, motivated self-starter, proactive communicator, and ability to operate in team/fast paced environment
* NetSuite experience strongly preferred
* We offer a competitive compensation benefit package with opportunities to participate in groundbreaking technology
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the Greater Boston Area APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Louisa de Roetth at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 718-878-3813
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.