Director of Technology | Remote | 120,000 - 140,000
My client and I are looking for a NetSuite professional for a fully remote Director of Technology role for a large Non-Profit Organization. This person will oversee and implement the organization's information management and technology strategies to further my client's mission and increase the organization efficiency. This company brings together researchers and decision-makers to design, rigorously evaluate and refine solutions and their applications to the improve the world and their specific mission.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Combine the two instances of NetSuite
* Saved Searches, Work Flows, and Dashboards: Creation, Customization, and Support
* NetSuite Consulting Expertise utilizing manufacturing industry experience and business analysis.
* Training NetSuite End-Users
* 3rd Party Integrations
Skills & Qualifications
* Degree in Accounting or Technology
* 3-5 Years NetSuite Administration Skills
* SQL is a plus
* Manufacturing is experience
* Working knowledge of of SuiteTalk, SuiteFlow, SuiteBuilder, ScuiteScript
* Data Governance and Data Integrity
* Fully Covered Healthcare (100%)
* In-office gym
* Work-Life Balance
* Healthy Lifestyle Incentive
The interview process can begin as soon as next week and will consist of a phone screen and a skype.
If you have hands-on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to S.Miller1@andersonfrank.com and do not hesitate to contact me at (347)-783-6713 with any questions or concerns.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.