NetSuite Administrator Role
A great opportunity for a NetSuite Administrator with experience, in the Charlotte area. This position is remote and will allow you to use your passion for ERP systems to make a profound impact on the day-to-day operations of an industry-leading company. This is a great opportunity to work from home while providing NetSuite administrative support to a prominent company in the technology industry. The position is on a 6-month contract.
* Administer and manage day-to-day maintenance and optimization of NetSuite
* Create custom forms as necessary to maintain optimal efficiency
* Provide assistance with data migration to ensure security is maximized and organization is maintained
* Collaborate with other departments to ensure all legal guidelines and procedures are followed regarding NetSuite processes
To be a good fit for this role should have the following requirements:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or IT related field
* Extensive experience working as a NetSuite Administrator
* Solid understanding of how companies incorporate NetSuite into day-to-day operations
* Excellent attention to detail and organizational skill
********To apply for this position please email your resume to: ********firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.