I am working with an award winning software company who are heavily invested into NetSuite, they are currently working with multiple companies globally and are currently going through a large transformation with the outcome of a significant expansion and acquisition of multiple businesses by 2021.
Given their on- going projects and integrations within the system, they are in need of a NetSuite Consultant to get stuck in within the implementations of new modules alongside day to day support of the system.
* Administration of NetSuite
* Work alongside NetSuite team to roll out new modules within NetSuite
* Assist within transition to NetSuite from other ERPs
* Creation and maintain dashboards, saved searches and workflows
* Be the initial POC for any NetSuite related issues
* Data migration
Support on- going projects and integrations
* Hands on NetSuite administration experience
* Experience implementation revenue and recognition module within NetSuite
* Experience migrating data onto NetSuite
* End to end NetSuite implementation experience
My client is looking to fill this position as quickly as possible, so if you feel you have the relevant skills get in touch ASAP, as the position may not be around for long.
For this opportunity or others do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing email@example.com or by calling 02038685179
Anderson Frank are UK leading specialists in NetSuite recruitment providing unparalleled opportunities in the ERP market. By specializing solely in placing candidates who work with NetSuite we have built relationships with many of the key employers in the market.
This role will be remote for the foreseeable future, however the successful candidate will need to be in commutable distance of their Central London or Surrey office.