Senior FP&A Analyst/NetSuite Administrator| DC | $90,000 - $100,000
My client is a custom manufacturing company basedin DC. They are looking to bring a on a Senior FP&A Analyst/NetSuite Administrator to help support their NetSuite Platform and help the Director of FP&A leverage her time.
They are equity backed and experiencing fast growth for a private company so expect continuous growth from this recently acquired business with the opportunity to grow within the company, have unlimited PTO, and work closely with team members in an engaging environment.
* Lead the annual budgeting process
* Create long range rolling forecasts to present to the Board of Directors
* Create quarterly financial model
* Map business processes to standard NetSuite functionality
* Post Go-Live Support
* Customize NetSuite
* Define and document customizations, interfaces, and extensions
* Train Users
* NetSuite Implementation Experience
* 3+ Years FP&A Experience
* 2+ Years NetSuite General Experience
* Broad NetSuite Module knowledge
* Finance or accounting background or Manufacturing Background
* Unlimited PTO
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the Mid-Atlantic Region APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 347-783-6713
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.