NetSuite Controller; Charlotte Area
My client, a large NetSuite end-user, is looking for an experienced accounting professional to take on the role of a NetSuite remote Controller to oversee the accounting department. This client is expanding rapidly and success in this project could lead to future engagements that can add value to the company as a whole. This position is a 6-month contract.
* Work well with all accounting operations and make key budget decisions
* Report directly to CFO and key stakeholders of the organization
* Able to manage the entire accounting team, consisting of 25+ employees
* Love working as a team alongside senior accountants and closely with the CFO
* NetSuite ERP experience and can help map out the Chart of Accounts
* Strong audit skills on top of building out the GL
* Previous experience with OneWorld and multiple subsidiaries (mandatory)
* Previous experience as a Controller (mandatory)
* CPA Certification and US GAAP/IFRS experience (mandatory)
Only Contract/Temp Candidates for this position. No Direct Hire needs at this time.
********To apply for this position please email your resume to: ********email@example.com
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.