NetSuite Technical Consultant - Ohio - $70-85/hr - 6 month contract
A large NetSuite end-user is seeking a mission driven Senior NetSuite Technical Consultant! The ideal individual will work directly with clients to help them achieve the business purpose behind why they chose to invest in NetSuite to run their company. The company just went live on NetSuite and is looking for a go-to consultant to support the platform moving forward.
* Oversee the build of end-user application software
* Collaborate with the functional consultant to meet and exceed customer relationship expectations
* Program and develop NetSuite application software with different modules and languages
* Oversee different stages of development and ensure project progression
* Progress and sustain integrations between enterprise applications and partner systems
* Lead and facilitate a team that is capable of supporting 100+ integrations across enterprise applications
* Experience with integrating enterprise applications wth other API enabled Business Systems
* Experience with languages integral to NetSuite including, but not limited to: SuteTalk, SuiteFlow and SuiteBuilder
* NetSuite communities, Partner/Customer Portal implementation, Knowledge Base
* Technical experience with Netsuite framework and requirements
* Experience in troubleshooting and working with end-users to ensure that applications meet their needs
* Maintain users, roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, data migration, etc.
* Should have experienced complex integration landscape with NetSuite connected to multiple systems
The interview process can begin as soon as next week and will consist of a phone screen and a skype.
If you have hands-on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns at 718-710-4919.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.