This is an exciting opportunity to work for a fast growing, manufacturer that has a fun, fast paced, progressive culture. Company is offering outstanding benefits and opportunity for growth.
* Oversee daily operations of the accounting department.
* Manager cost accounting process
* Lead the accounts payable, receivables, collections, general accounting and payroll process.
* Lead a team of 3-5 accounting associates.
* Work closely with the Plant Manager and other department managers to analyze operations profitability and performance against budget.
* Oversee the month end close process and implement policies and procedures to improve the process.
* Conduct financial analysis and statement preparation.
* Plan, monitor, analyze and update Budget and Forecasts for the business unit.
* Prepare business unit documentation to facilitate annual review by outside accounting firm through coordination with corporate controller.
* Manage fixed assets, inventory, analyze working capital, freight cost/revenue and production variances
* Ensure Standard Cost and cost of goods sold are accurate.
* Manager will support leadership in creating an environment in the organization which fosters a mindset focused on performance, accountability and risk mitigation.
* Must have previous experience in manufacturing environment
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
* 6+ years of accounting experience in manufacturing industry and 3+ years of accounting management experience.
* 2-3 years of Public accounting experience is a plus
* CPA preferred
* Proficiency with NetSuite or Oracle is preferred
* In-depth working knowledge of accounting (A/P, A/R, Payroll, Billing, General Ledger)
* Attention to detail and strong work ethic expected
* Medical & Dental
* Long Term and Short Term Disability