A growing company in San Francisco, CA is in need of a NetSuite Systems and Inventory Manager who is well experienced in the manufacturing or retail industry. This company is looking to make an immediate hire and compensation can range up to $130K. This is a great opportunity for individuals that are seeking a great workplace culture with a company who is environmentally conscious.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Collaborate cross functionally with different departments to maintain and enhance business systems and reporting
* Reviewing scheduled NetSuite updates or bundle updates and researching any issues the updates could cause with customizations added to NetSuite
* Monitor the system daily and manage all aspects of its security
* Direct the creation of fields, workflow rules, custom reports, custom scripts, and dashboard in correlation with inventory management
* Provide systems subject matter expertise to trainers to create and deliver effective training for new and existing users
* Oversee the company's replenishment, cycle counting, and product traceability
* Analyze data trends to match budget and forecasting goals
* Data extraction, data consolidating, and data cleansing required for data migration projects
* Serve as an ambassador who demonstrates value for the system's infrastructure and provide leadership
* Other duties assigned
* NetSuite Administration experience required
* EDI/API experience required
* Inventory experience required
* Warehouse and fulfillment experience within NetSuite required
* RF Smart Implementation experience desired
* Able to multitask and meet aggressive deadlines
* Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
* Understands ERP best practices
If this sounds like a position that fits your skill set, the company is seeking to make an immediate hire so inquire as soon as possible. To discuss this role or other NetSuite opportunities e-mail your professional resume to Kjerstin Karlsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 480-530-2030.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.