A growing company within the consumer goods industry is seeking an Business Systems Analyst to join their team. This individual will provide NetSuite expertise in specific modules to all business users to c-level executives and stakeholders. Their ideal candidate will be the primary contact for all NetSuite related questions and will act as an Administrator in training end-users to maximize the use of the system. Compensation range will competitively start at $110K and range higher DOE.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Serve as a business analyst to understand the needs of the user and be able to translate them into NetSuite functions
* Become a subject matter expert for all users utilizting the NetSuite platform
* Train and mentor users of NetSuite
* Troubleshoot system process and issues within NetSuite
* Create reports and dashboards effective to business operations
* Compile reports for all departments of the business to appropriately forecast and budget spending
* Document and develop business processes flow, requirements and design
* Identify test criteria and test new functionality/enhancements
* Meet with business leaders, decision makers and end users to define business requirements and systems goals
* Lead NetSuite related projects including new implementations, enhancements, integrations, support, etc.
* Other duties assigned as necessary
* 5+ years NetSuite experience required
* Third party integration experience required
* Expert in Microsoft Excel
* Efficient in compiling reports with data and being able to speak to trends
* Strong knowledge of SuiteScript (1.0 & 2.0), SQL, HTML, and BI Tools
* Ability to understand high-level business/operational requirements and write solutions that are appropriate for them
* Comfortable in multitasking and meeting aggressive deadlines
* Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
* Understands ERP practices
If this sounds like a position that fits your skill set, the company is seeking to make an immediate hire so inquire as soon as possible. To discuss this role or other NetSuite opportunities e-mail your professional resume to Kjerstin Karlsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 480-530-2030.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.