NetSuite Accountant; Durham Area
Our client in the Durham area is looking to hire an experienced NetSuite accountant to join their finance team on a 6-month contract. This is a great opportunity to be a part of one of the leading companies in the food & beverage industry. Our client is anticipating exponential growth as the country slowly and safely starts to open back up. Our client is urgently hiring making this a great opportunity for those experienced professionals currently in the job market!
This position will allow you to use your NetSuite skills and expertise combined with your extensive accounting experience to work through their anticipated demand for their services.
* Develop weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial reports using NetSuite
* Identify key processes in the finance department where efficiency can be maximized
* Contribute to audit process providing support where needed
* Work closely with other members of the department to ensure accuracy of documentation in the system
* Extensive NetSuite experience
* Experience working in an accounting or finance department with demonstrated growth
* Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field
* CPA certification strongly recommended
********To apply for this position please email your resume to: ********firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.